Delivery via courier
1. Payment via bank transfer 2.00 € (delivery in Lithuania)
4. Payment in Cash on Delivery (COD) - 4.00 € (delivery in Lithuania)
3. Delivery in Latvia when the payment is done through paysera.lt automated system - 7.00 € (up to 20 kg 0.08 m3)
5. Delivery in Estonia when the payment is done via paysera.lt automated system - 7.00 € (up to 10 kg 0.08 m3). For large orders please contact email@example.com
6. Delivery in Poland is 14.00 € (up to 30 kg 0.09 m3). For large orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Other European countries email@example.com
Our reliable partner VENIpak delivers goods to all the cities and villages of Lithuania, Poland, Latvia and Estonia (for deliveries in Kursiu Nerija please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org ). The goods will be shipped directly to you or your designated person.
Time of delivery takes up to 2-3 business days in Lithuania and Latvia, 2-4 business days in Estonia, 2-5 business days in Poland. The goods are delivered during working hours (from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m.), so please write your shipping address where the courier can find you during these hours. It can be your workplace address, home address or other address. The courier will contact you before the delivery and will inform you when the parcel is to be delivered.
NOTE: a parcel can only be received by a person who ordered the products, or a person whose name was written at the time of placing the order. Therefore, when you come to get the goods, it is necessary to have a valid document (ID card, passport or driving license).
IMPORTANT: If you choose the Cash on Delivery (COD) method of payment, you must have a precise amount of money when the courier arrives.
Delivery to other European countries:
If you have questions about prices, you can contact us individually via e-mail email@example.com
If you plan to order more than 20 kg, please contact us in advance via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by tel. № +370 681 66660.